- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a soldier.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.
rosievintage said: Please get some help,or talk to someone..you’re not alone
I have no one to go to for help, I’m too scared to go to the hospital and I’m not under a physciatrist or anything.
I’m too ashamed to tell my parents, so I’m pretty much alone :(
there’s no one at home i can talk to.
I don’t want to hurt my family, but it’s the only option I have.
I can’t live like this anymore. I just can’t.
i may not be your cup of tea but i’m your 10th shot of tequila
This needs to be a Fall Out Boy song or something
…it’s so much easier to say you’re antisocial…
…or claim that you just don’t like people…
…or pretend that you just don’t care anymore…
…than to admit how lonely and damaged you truly feel.
That’s why we go to shows/movies/books because those characters are the only ones we truly connect with.